For Your Eyes Only
We share some of our recommendations with everyone but only Palms at Park guests are sent the private recommendations below. Please do not share this link.
+ Chef Recommendations
Palms at Park is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Out of respect for neighbors and in compliance with the Palm Springs Municipal Code 5.25 which governs Vacation Rentals, group outdoor dinners are not permitted. If you'd like to dine under the stars with a group, please see our Restaurant Recommendaitons or give us a ring for suggestions.
Our Top Picks
- In January, 2018, one of our guests had a wonderful experience with Deanna Benson so we've added her here. Please let us know your feedback: email@example.com
- (909) 261-3636
- Recently, several guests have mentioned that Patrick is hard to get a hold of and/or has not responded to them. Let us know if this is your experience: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Straight from The Food Network to Palms at Park, we are honored to welcome Chef Stuart to the property.
- Celebrity Chef & TV Personality
- Chad comes highly recommended. Please let us know your experience so we set expectations for future guests: email@example.com
Chefs Dana and Kenyata Laramore
- Chefs Dana and Kenyata were highly recommended by one of our recent executive retreat guests. Please let us know your experience: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group outdoor dinners are not permitted. Please see above.
- Outside guests are strictly prohibited. See your Rental Agreement.
- Book early as the best chefs' schedules fill up well in advance, especially during peak times.
- Let your chef know if you would like a sit down dinner, a casual buffet, or something in-between.
Did we miss something? Have more specific questions? Want to add services to your stay?