Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your rates and pricing?
Our rates vary on a nightly basis. To check pricing for your stay, tap the button below and enter your dates of travel:
You'll be taken to our Park Drive Homes booking site where you can view a details quote including all mandatory fees and taxes prior to booking. Park Drive Homes is owned by us and you'll always get the lowest rates by booking with us directly.
Can we rent more than one of the three adjacent homes?
Yes! Just check our availability calendar to make sure that the homes you wish to reserve are available for your dates. Then make a separate reservation for each home online or give us a ring at +1 (760) 542-7557 and we'll take care of it for you. Each home rental will require a separate Rental Agreement and Responsible Party.
Is each home private?
Yes! Each of the homes is walled and gated for maximum privacy. Each home has a pool, spa and fire pit and no amenities are shared between homes.
Is the pool or anything else shared?
No! Each of our three homes has its own pool, spa and fire pit and no amenities are shared between them.
How can I find out what dates are still available?
Easy! Check out our availability calendar here. It shows what's booked and what isn't in one handy month-sized view.
What is provided?
We believe that your vacation should begin the minute you arrive so we strive to create a turn-key experience. Below is a high-level overview of what is provided for your stay:
- Premium hotel-sourced bath towels, hand towels, pool towels and washcloths
- A starter set of Beekman 1802 shampoo and bath soap
- A starter amount of paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher pods and laundry pods. You'll need to buy more at some point.
- Chef-ready kitchen with service for 10, cookware, spices and seasonings, glass and plastic glassware, ice bucket and stand, drip coffee maker, 4-slice toaster, cutting boards, and food processor / blender
- Stainless, oversized barbecue grill by Kitchen Aid (hooked up to the gas line so it never runs out.)
Can I invite 45 of my closest friends over?
No. We are located in a beautiful, quiet, historic Palm Springs neighborhood and we go to great lengths to respect our neighbors. All vacation rentals in Palm Springs are subject to strict noise and occupancy rules. Over occupancy, noise or any activity that could disrupt neighbors is strictly prohibited. Palms at Park is a perfect setting for those seeking a luxurious and relaxing getaway, but not for events or loud gatherings.
Do you offer maid service?
Yes, and most of our guests take advantage of it. Unlike a hotel, this is not a "leave the room" scenario -- the team will work quickly and quietly around you and your guests if you are home during the service.
What happens when we arrive?
Prior to your arrival, our local team will reach out to coordinate your arrival time. When you arrive, our concierge will be there to meet you, introduce you to the home, and leave you with the keys.
Does every bedroom have a private bathroom?
Yes. Every bedroom has an en suite bath so you can enjoy your privacy as well as time together with your group. Each villa also features a separate powder room, the 6th bathroom, located off of the central pavilion near Bedroom 3. Each bath is light and bright and features oversized counter to ceiling mirrors.
Bathrooms feature luxurious oversized Vox sinks by Kohler, brand new Upton Lav faucets, shower trims by Toto, dual flush Toto toilets and oversized 6-foot mid century style tiled showers with Speakman Hotel Lux shower heads.
What is in each bedroom and bathroom?
Each bedroom was designed as a luxury suite, ideal for up to two guests. Below is a high-level layout of the bedrooms and a description of bedroom and bathroom features. (Since both Palms at Park villas are identical in layout and amenities, this applies to both Villa 70 and Villa 14.)
All Bedrooms have private bathrooms, outdoor space, wall mounted TVs, ceiling fans, central air conditioning and heating, premium sound insulation and fine hotel-sourced beds, pillows and linens.
- Bedroom 1 features a California King bed and private en suite bath with two sinks, separate shower, soaking tub and toilet room
- Bedroom 2 features a Queen bed and private en suite bath with shower and 6-foot vanity
- Bedroom 3 features a Queen bed and private en suite bath with shower and 6-foot vanity
- Bedroom 4 features a Queen bed and private en suite bath with shower and 6-foot vanity
- Bedroom 5 features a Queen bed and private en suite bath with shower, vaulted ceiling and kitchenette
What about the six bedroom?
It has it's own website! Go here:
Is there a hair dryer?
Yes! All bathrooms have a hair dryer.
Is there an iron?
Yes! Ironing board too. :)
What are the differences between Villa 70 and Villa 14?
There are virtually no differences between the two villas. Each share the exact same layout and amenities. We constantly forget which one we're in.
Do you ever rent out individual rooms?
No. Although the amenities and services at Palms at Park were inspired by a fine hotel experiences, we're certainly not a hotel! Palms at Park is made up of three adjacent luxury vacation rental homes that are completely private from one another when rented separately. Each has it's own pool, spa, fire pit, grill and fully walled and gated outdoor space. Nothing is shared between the homes, they're just neighbors to one another.
Does each villa have its own pool?
Yes! Each villa has a private 42-foot pool with two wet decks, oversize spa and fire pit.
Do you offer daily housekeeping?
As a convenience to our guests, we offer optional daily housekeeping during your stay. If elected, our housekeeping team will spend approximately two hours per house booked and the service includes making of beds, cleaning of hard surfaces, dishes and general cleanup.
The cost for daily housekeeping service is $149/day/house. The service generally begins on the day following the first night of your stay and concludes the day prior to your check-out day however you are free to elect to have daily housekeeping service on whichever days work best for you.
Cleaning and service staff are also available on an hourly basis. For example, you may wish to schedule staff to clean after a lunch or dinner. Services are based on availability so please let us know as early as possible so we can do our best to fulfill your request.
What restaurants should we hit?
Palm Springs is bursting with great restaurant options, all within minutes of Palms at Park. See our current favorites here and like us on Facebook for daily updates on our picks for best new restaurants, activities and events:
Can we have food delivered?
What are the best Grocery Stores nearby?
You will not be lacking for provisions. Check out our rundown of stores within minutes of your villa, here.
What if I need to cancel?
With only 3 properties that we designed, built own and manage ourselves, we don't have a lot of flexibility for cancellations like a big hotel chain would. We encourage you to firm up your plans before booking.
Next, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance which can cover for unexpected events that might cause you to need to cancel your plans. A quick Google search for travel insurance will turn up a number of options. You can generally do this for a couple of weeks after booking.
Once you do make a reservation, it's generally non-refundable. The only exception is that, if you book on our website directly and you do need to cancel due to an emergency, we'll do our best to re-rent the property for you. If successful, we'll refund you for any re-rented nights less a 15% cancellation fee. There are some exceptions so please inquire for details.
What airport should I fly into?
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is by far the easiest and most pleasant option if you can swing it. Your vacation will start the moment you enter this open-air Wexler-designed masterpiece. Best yet, it's just 10 minutes from Palms at Park.
Getting to Palm Springs non-stop from the US:
- Non-stop flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Palm Springs (PSP) on Delta Airlines (DL)
- Non-stop flights from Bellingham (BLI) to Palm Springs (PSP) on Allegiant Air (G4)
- Non-stop flights from Chicago (ORD) to Palm Springs (PSP) on American Airlines (AA) and United Airlines (UA)
- Non-stop flights from Dallas (DFW) to Palm Springs (PSP) on American Airlines (AA)
- Non-stop flights from Denver (DEN) to Palm Springs on United Airlines (UA)
- Non-stop flights from Houston (IAH) to Palm Springs on United Airlines (UA)
- Non-stop flights from Minneapolis / St. Paul (MSP) to Palm Springs on Delta Airlines (DL) and Sun Country Airlines (SY)
- Non-stop flights from New York (JFK) to Palm Springs (PSP) on Virgin America (VX) and JetBlue (B6)
- Non-stop flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Palm Springs on American Airlines (AA)
- Non-stop flights from Portland (PDX) to Palm Springs (PSP) on Alaska Airlines (AS)
- Non-stop flights from Sacramento (SMF) to Palm Springs (PSP) on Alaska Airlines (AS)
- Non-stop flights from Salt Lake City (SLC) to Palm Springs on Delta Airlines (DL)
- Non-stop flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Palm Springs (PSP) on United Airlines (UA), Alaska Airlines (AS) and Virgin America (VX)
- Non-stop flights from Seattle / Tacoma (SEA) to Palm Springs on Alaska Airlines (AS) and Delta Airlines (DL)
Getting to Palm Springs non-stop from Canada:
- Non-stop flights from Calgary (YYC) to Palm Springs on WestJet (WS)
- Non-stop flights from Edmonton (YEG) to Palm Springs on WestJet (WS)
- Non-stop flights from Toronto-Pearson (YYZ) to Palm Springs on WestJet (WS)
- Non-stop flights from Vancouver (YVR) to Palm Springs on WestJet (WS)
- Non-stop flights from Winnipeg (YWG) to Palm Springs on WestJet (WS)
If PSP doesn't work for you, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is just 2 hours away and Ontario (ONT) is just over an hour.
Where is Palms at Park located in Palm Springs?
The short answer: smack in the middle of town. The property is only ten minutes from the airport and five minutes from downtown and the uptown design district.
Have a Tesla? We've got power.
All of our villas feature high-speed Tesla chargers. Read more here.
Is there a washer and dryer?
Yes, and we provide a starter amount of laundry pods.
Do you allow weddings?
Weddings usually involve outside guests and noise that wouldn't be appropriate for a residential neighborhood so, like all vacation rentals in Palm Springs, we don't allow them. For your ceremony or reception, we recommend looking for an event space. We can help with that.
However, when it comes to accommodations, Palms at Park is the perfect place to house your wedding guests! We've had the honor to host many very successful wedding groups. Most choose to house guests like family or the wedding party at Palms at Park because the property provides the best of a fine hotel (e.g. hotel style rooms with private baths for each guest or couple) plus incredible indoor outdoor space to come together. With 42-foot pools, oversized hot tubs, fire pits and complete walled, gated privacy, staying together in a private resort will add an incredible layer to the experience.
What did we miss?
If there's something that you think belongs on this page, let us know!